HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Jacki I remember how enthusiastic Richard was about Windfall Lake.

Then we were told it was not economical. A waste of money,after something like 12 million was spent.

We were to get a 4 million rebate from the Quebec goverment.

What ever happened about that?.

What did we get for Windfall when it was sold?.

Windfall Lake.

A waste of money. Now we read.

Eagle Hill Exploration Corporation is a Canadian mineral exploration company focused on the exploration and development of gold and precious metal prospects in Canada.

The Company is set to become an advanced stage gold and precious metal exploration company with its acquisition of the Windfall Lake gold project, located between

Val-d'Or and Chibougamau in the Abitibi belt of Quebec.

Jacki you say JJ doesn't read what we post on Agoracom, if she doesn't that is to bad, it would let her and those at Noront know how we feel about our company

Maybe they do not care, that is the feeling a lot of shareholders seem to have. But I think that there is a good chance that JJ and others at Noront do take a peek now and then.

I am sure they care about their jobs.. JJ and the employees of Noront are shareholders also some their families and friends are also shareholders.

Hoping for better days ahead with our Noront.

Sorento

New Message
Please login to post a reply