HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

"I will be happier when Noront puts out a NR tomorrow or very soon after with the details from their perspective. I believe this is what we need, some guidance from our company as to where things stand for us and where we are heading."

Ours sp looks like it doesn't want to back down at this time and there certainly isn't much selling as of today when you might expect there to be some on today's market.... when all else was taken to the red. However, I think it will take more than some news about settling with the FN. I think the knowledge that the process is already underway has likely been factored into present sentiment via other recent agreements. I think it likely news must be based on things more material to the sp. Just my opinion.

"PDAC is around the corner and I am sure they want to be there with the share price on an up trend. This is one of the reasons I expect a few NR in the next few weeks. Hopefully they will have a more positive spin to them!!"

The PDAC made no difference to the sp last year so I don't see why it should have any more affect this year. It would be nice if public events made share prices move but I expect that only news on value added will move the sp. If they have it to provide then we could see a climb. Further, if they want to publish this news, that would be required too. We wait to see if we have both. We are certainly overdue for some happy times. Again just an observation of mine which doesn't preclude your vision from occurring.

Now on the flip side, the sp has been taken recently to a significant low on what I would consider some pretty sketchy stuff. The instos are giving NOT a buy and a rating upwards of $3. Volume is very low and NOT was stubborn on holding it's sp on a quick downturn in the market. There has been much selling into the bid recently but suddenly a cork has been put in it. What does it mean? We have been dry for some time on some seriously compelling news, with the news that we have had seemly coming across with about as much sex appeal as 7 day old oatmeal or having a detrimental focus applied to it by our BOD and media. Now things are quiet. What does this mean? Are we at the beginning of a leg upwards? Grab your popcorn and sodas kids, the commercial could almost be over and the next scene in our little movie about to begin. Will the good guys (us) win over the forces of domination and oppression (your call)?

New Message
Please login to post a reply