HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Feb 26, 2010 10:43PM
Feb 27, 2010 07:04AM
Feb 27, 2010 08:52AM
Feb 27, 2010 10:18AM
Feb 27, 2010 11:22AM

Don't mind anything you say SUM as its always a point o view without personal attack. Trading rules are needed and used by us all, Hey, I took profit at $3 and before in the $7, also bought all over the map on this one called NOT. Could not buy today if all I ever did was hold. Smartest way to go with an explorer. I would never try to stop someone from selling and hardly ever would say buy. What each person does is their own risk. As each time has gone by of ups and downs in this company we have gotten closer to the probaility of a mine opening and with each hurdle of economic problems outside of the company the value of whats in the ground has risen without SP association. I have decided to not sell anymore untill I see that connection with value in the ground and the SP. Anybody selling now takes the chance that when it comes time to buy that no one will sell. When sombody wants to buy they will have to pay what those who own shares will sell them for, exactly like when you want to sell you have to take what someone is willing to pay. I want to be the guy who has some to sell, so I am buying NOW, ....for later to SELL. Maybe somebody will come along and take my shares in a buyout, maybe I will get diluted out from inside. But I will not sell until I see a mine producing ore from here on. Why? Because I believe that when we reach that point I would rather have what shares I have managed to hold onto. I think it prudent to aquire as many as I can as I feel that we may never see another down when this starts its slow climb to success. Previously Noront could of hit another Eagle resource quickly, They didn't hit the same, but they could of, FWR chromit "could" of been on Noront claims, JJJ "could" of had 20GPT gold and your statements of selling and my actions of selling to have money would have been a different outcome. Some of those who held would be at this time saying "look at us, we held and Noront found more and we are rich" and we would of been saying "Darn I wish I hadn't sold for that $5grand profit". Been there on other stocks and that also hurts. Having to pay twice as much for a stock I used to own at half as much is a pish too? Its all comes down to what do you do at each level of a project and what the outside forces make for you in LUCK. You can look at the past and say ,that decision was right, or this desicion was wrong, but at the time you only have your DD and education to say what the right or wrong decision is. Your decision is? my decision is ? other peoples decision is ?

Feb 27, 2010 11:33AM
Feb 27, 2010 11:44AM
Feb 27, 2010 02:56PM
Feb 27, 2010 03:13PM
Feb 27, 2010 03:16PM
Feb 28, 2010 08:42AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply