HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Mar 19, 2010 04:24PM
Mar 19, 2010 04:27PM

"Would you say the BOD is on board with these (manipulators)?If they are not, and see what we see, then why wouldn't they do something about it?They must not care."

I couldn't begin to know but I would expect that they honestly are comfy enough with what they have and knowledgeable enough about what the company has, that they simply get down to what they are supposed to be doing, whether we think they are or not, and know that when they get to the end of the tunnel they are going to have made simply a giant whack of money. Think on it, with all of the words about quick sell, some of them authored by myself, why would they when they could make enough from a serious sell to retire and buy what ever country they wanted. :) There are other factors but I suspect they will go for as much as they can get and honestly don't worry too much about the daily sp as they have their eye on the golden goose.

By the way, what is it you think they could do regarding the OSC when they are really just little guys with a little company when others have tried with little in return. Best to get on with biz and ignore what the players do so ultimately they can win their game.

Mar 19, 2010 04:37PM
Mar 19, 2010 04:44PM
Mar 19, 2010 07:37PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply