HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: What 2000m ,some infilling and step outs will bring !!!

Curt22go you write:

"Double........ Thats 23 million Tonnes.. Just in Nickel.... I asked Mr Cooper the NOT anylist from Dundee what he thought was possible when they infilled stepped out and went to 2000m in this drill program. That is what he told me."

Based on the Nov. 4 Dundee report we may have that BEFORE we go to the 2000m

Dundee's Nov. 4, 2009 report stated the following:

"Eagles Nest, Deposit Target size increases

The company described the Eagles Nest deposit geometry as ribbon like, being contained in a vertical zone with dimensions 1000meters vertically by an east west strike length of 200 meters by a variable width of several metres up to 60 meters. IN our Oct. 16 note, we estimated a combined target size of the Eagles nest at 10MT that, based on the company's dimensions could understate the opportunity by a factor of 2 times (see exhibit 1). Couple this with the fact that the Eagles Nest is open to strike and to depth and we believe that there is excellent upside potential with this deposit alone.

The Nov. report also mentioned a new interpretation of geophysics at AT12, "which shows promise." I notice on the Noront website that a geologist by the name of Dr. Danielle Giovenazzo is involved.

Danielle is a Canada-based geologist with over 27 years of nickel sulphide experience in both brownfield and greenfield exploration in North America, South America, Africa and Australasia for Falconbridge, Xstrata Nickel and Castillian Resources

Her extensive project generation activities led to acquisitions of new high quality Ni-Cu projects for Falconbridge. She also participated in the discovery of significant new nickel resources in the Raglan mining camp, Northern Quebec

New Message
Please login to post a reply