HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: What 2000m ,some infilling and step outs will bring !!!

"WE WILL HAVE A MINE!!!"
Sorry, but I regard that as old news and provide example of my posting, note date:
<
Re: is this priced in at todays $2.51? Edgy in response to is this priced in at todays $2.51? by hgs225 posted on Aug 05,2009 05:37PM
Not as expected? Maybe by some.
I say just off the top of my head - This will be an operating mine.
The question remains how much of a resource will end up being proven out and how good the concentrations of the metals will be overall. So far looks very attractive per prices posted a short while ago for these two lenses.
Yes tripple or more of current resource is on the table, time will tell, be patient folks.
I'm not authority whether this will be a mine or not but from past experience of other metal mine stocks sure looks like it. I'm confident. Cheers.
>
I am not tooting just my own horn. Others here have made similar statements for months. We no longer need opinions from analysts on that specific point. Any long time reader of this forum should be fairly aware of what we have and of future potential.

What a resource of 20 million tons at Eagle's Nest will mean past the above comment is that shortly after the resource is verified with confidence and not just speculated, we may cease to be Noront.
We the present shareholders will very likely be holding cash or shares in a much larger entity.
It is no accident that our management keeps some info close to their chests ( I do not know that for a fact but that is my opinion) and am thankfull to them for doing so about many aspects.

Cheers again to the prospects and the Big drills.

New Message
Please login to post a reply