HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Wes, double dipping... and how much time will this cost us!

Wes, double dipping... and how much time will this cost us!

posted on Apr 08, 2010 11:26AM
Apr 08, 2010 10:10 ET

St. Eugene Mining Corporation Appoints Mr. Wes Hanson as Advisor for Tartan Lake Mine, Manitoba

TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - April 8, 2010) - St. Eugene Mining Corporation Ltd. (TSX VENTURE:SEM) ("St. Eugene" or the "Company") is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr. Wesley (Wes) Hanson, P. Geo. as an advisor to the Company in respect of matters pertaining to the evaluation of new operations at the Tartan Lake Mine. Mr. Hanson was Senior Mine Geologist at the Tartan Lake Mine, and has direct experience with the historic underground operations and mining methods, dating back to the late 1980's when the mine was in production and operated under a joint venture between Granges Inc. and Abermin Corporation.

Jennifer Boyle, President and Chief Executive Officer, says "The amount of existing infrastructure at the Tartan Lake mine project provides us with the opportunity to expedite activities. Wes Hanson has valuable knowledge of this project and his participation will be instrumental, particularly during the process of preparing plans and budgets for the purpose of assessing capital expenditures and other related activities that may be required to advance Tartan".

Mr. Hanson has been directly involved in the engineering, construction, and commissioning of numerous mining projects locally and internationally. He currently holds the positions of President, Chief Executive Officer and Director of Noront Resources Inc., and has formerly held the position of Vice President, Technical Services for Kinross Gold Corporation, as well as several other senior positions in the mining industry over the past 25 years.

The Company has granted Mr. Hanson 200,000 incentive stock options exercisable at a price of $0.10 per share, expiring 5 years from the date of grant. In addition, Mr. Hanson shall be entitled to a per diem fee to be determined from time to time by mutual agreement among Mr. Hanson and the board of directors.

Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.

New Message
Please login to post a reply