HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Apr 17, 2010 02:17PM

Well said, amd i might add this ceaser my WIFE made me is FANTASTIC!!!

With all the pubicity the ROF has had this year with major articles in papers,BNN, magazines, provincial goverment.Christ it is the Budget.How many other companies get to have the provincial goverment on their site willing to spend the money to develop and put it all over the news.Noront has not had the respect in SP it deserves and that is what keeps us here.I am not saying that we soudl be at $10 cause honestly we ain't worth that, but we will.I think a minimum $2.50 is where we should be right now as a base.

Because we just started turning the drills again is probably why we are being brought down.In a month from now, you won't know when the results are going to be released so it will be held tighter.We just have to get through the next few weeks, i for one have a problem with that, but the is nothing else to do but wait it out.

P.S Good job Wings, you spanked them coyotes!

New Message
Please login to post a reply