HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Dear NOT mushrooms,

Back in from a bit of fishing to find our SP recovered from where it was before I left, sans Blackberry, as I have learned that mynot + Water + blackberry does not make a winning equation.

Per the NR that is NOT listed on the web site (why?):

Venture Exchange. The Agents will be entitled to a cash commission equal to 5% of the gross proceeds of the offering, inclusive of the over-allotment option. Noront has also agreed to issue broker warrants to the Agents equal to 5% of the number of Flow-Through Shares sold under the offering, inclusive of the over-allotment option. Each broker warrant is exercisable to acquire one common share of the Company at the issue price for a period of 12 months following the Closing Date.

Seems they've added a baggage fee to those collecting their golden tickets on this plane ride. If you remember it was just a flat 5% cash deal at the $2.80 PP. Now the buddies - buddies are along for the ride.

I was lead to believe we were well financed for 2010 program, and what is CEE? Canadian Exploration Expenses. How is that defined?

Sheesh - another backroom deal, dilution for institution. Don't like it one bit as a shareholder. Hopefully the skies are clrear for take-off as this plane is now spilling over with buddies as there can't be much room left.

They have some explainin' to do.

mynot

New Message
Please login to post a reply