HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I see your points G and concede their possibility, but some of these types are either stupid, desparate or something else. Why would anyone throw up close to 40K on the ask just before close if they wanted to sell them? Seems that would scare away buyers, except that the buyers also seem to be themselves. True though, the price is going down generally. The volume though doesn't seem to indicate any serious momentum in either direction.... which could actually be the few that want these pp which would account for the look of manipulation. It's also ambiguous as to what the crosses and sudden dives in sp indicate. Again, I guess we'll see what we see when we see it. Maybe the rumours are true.... maybe not, but in a way, all of these things are indeed coincidental.... coincidental with the possibility that those drills have found something, something we have all been wanting to expect.... and perhaps the want may actually coincide with reality this time. We'll see.

New Message
Please login to post a reply