HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Thanks for the info Frank.

Rumours, gotta love em eh?

I've got two schools of thought on this most recent rumour of "a very good hit at AT12":

1) If this rumour does come to pass, it will bode extremely well for us shareholders of Noront. After all, AT12 is 9.5 kilometres northeast of the Eagles Nest and if per chance these two deposits are of the same origin...

As Frank stated, the speculation could run wild with some serious northward share price appreciation. Beyond that, another "very good hit" outside of a same origin would still do wonders.

2) Again, if this rumour does come to pass, my diminished faith in our BoD will be lessened even further. We are all painfully aware that our BoD has done a yeomen's job of ensuring that any material information flow to us the shrooms, has been limited at best.

There have been no leaks! Actually to clarify the only leaks and rumours over the last year and a half have served others than retail very well.

If this is in fact a leak that is ultimately proven, I will hold the BoD responsible for allowing this leak and rumor to benefit those that have recently taken part in the PP.

From my perspective, if this rumor is true, it's a win/lose proposition. We win due to another very good hit and hopefully a corresponding S/P appreciation but we lose at the same time because our BoD are...

So, who dosen't like a good rumour?

Cheers,

Milsy1

New Message
Please login to post a reply