HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I agree 100%.

That was the 'beauty' of the 'ol BoD with RN leading the way. They had the best of everything.

RN was a great promoter with lots of integrity & respect in the industry, but was a lawyer by profession, not a geologist, so he brought in a 'top notch' geo grew including Harvey. They had all 'bases' covered.

At the time of the proxy fight, I was very upset with the outcome----but wanted to be 'fair' to the New BoD & gave them some 'wiggle room to work their magic'.

It has now been 18 months + 1 day since the AGM on October 28, 2008 and to be honest, they have really done nothing for shareholders value IMHO.

Sure they have developed great relationships with the FNs (don't get me wrong, this is very, very important & only fair), tried to take over FWR (this has to be done IMO, so you cannot fault them for trying) & launched NUMA (which to be was a 'neat toy' but it is only that, for now, a toy).

Unless they have something else in the works & want to keep the SP down for one reason or another (theories please)--- todays' price is a 'joke'.

I know this is a long term investment, but come on, let's get in the game & start making some $ now.

Sorry for venting, but it has been a long time since $7 & I miss those days.

Still long & strong on NOT

Trace

New Message
Please login to post a reply