HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Guys... guys... guys...

While some here are spilling there guts out on how tough and miserable the situation is I have something to say. If anything, some brokers are reading your posts. Which means they are reading your cards (unless of course, you (the people in this forum typing bad thoughts) are them, playing the game with us, which would be very cool, like a wolf in sheeps clothing).

I know this is a tough tough moment for us... But hang in there... be positive. You know the numbers. You know the potential. You know the risks. Now hold. This would be the WORST moment to sell.

This is when you should stick to your know-how... not your gut. (unless of course you think the world is going to shit, then sell your stock and buy some gold)...

Anyway, I'm looking to sell my other shares to buy more Not... seriously... its just worth it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply