HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: How many here think there is a News Release coming next week---

Ed,

I do not disagree with what you saying. Just let me say that when E1 was first discovered the market did not have any idea as to size and just went crazy relative to SP explosion. No one wants to get left behind. Yes, the size was defined over a period of time to our current estimate known today and the market yawned (ok, some economics also as we cannot discount the meltdown that occurred in late 08) and did not get overly excited. What I was saying is find more nickel (say new) and this will get the attention of the market.

Also, no news is an interesting point to me. Noront need to be very guarded as to what they release given the predatures out their ready to gobble up those smaller more vulernable companies who are not able to defend themselves against these attacks. What I find interesting is, and someone can please confirm this for me, that material news is suppose to be released in a timely manner when confirmed to prevent insiders etc from taking advantage of same. Greed does have a funny way of turning the most ethical individuals into money grabbing pigs if given the opporutnity. Not saying that is happening here, but can Noront stop the release of any material news from being announced to the market for their own benefit? Not sure. I will say it has been a long time since a material NR given they have been drilling. Interesting.

New Message
Please login to post a reply