HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

The best type of promotion by far is word of mouth. Many here have been following NOT for some time now.....and for what it's worth, are somewhat experts when it comes to NOT and the whole ROF for that matter.

Many here, I'm sure, have told the story of the ROF countless times to friends, families and others.....along the same line, many here I'm sure have recommended NOT at various times to those same people

I, for one, thought NOT was a great buy around the $2.00 range. During that time various houses were coming out with buy recommendations and the Ontario government was in clear view discussing NOT.....that only served as support for everything we were telling others. A day didn't go by where the ROF was being highlighted by some major news source.

Now, here we are at $1.35 (after being as low as $1.19). It's hare to continue to promote NOT as many we have encouraged to get in are now under water. Even granny isn't returning my phone calls now; she got in at $2,23. It you're reading the boards granny, I'm sorry.....I just want to talk and I won't even bring up NOT or the ROF.

Anyways....it seems like whoever took us down to this level have accomplished their goal.....kill the promotion machine when it comes to retail....now there is no competiion when it comes to buying.

That's too bad....cause I thougth this was a good buy at $2.23.....and now I think it's even a better buy at $1.35....but, it seems nobody wants to listen anymore.....hence the low volume and lack of interest by retail.

My POV on promotion

New Message
Please login to post a reply