HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: Sometimes I wonder? - For the newbies: For Edgy
May 29, 2010 07:43AM
May 29, 2010 08:14AM
May 29, 2010 08:29AM
May 29, 2010 09:22AM
May 29, 2010 09:28AM
May 29, 2010 03:43PM

"bottomline is that if somebody could artifically depress the SP, it would bounce right back up by people who know better."

I think that at present we are in limbo, and I think a lot of stocks in limbo get "no respect". Fair game for games. I think the market has artificially priced the stock at what it wants the the stock price to be. Not what it thinks this stock should be.

Edgy has given good examples as to why. If you get a whopping tax break with a pp/warrants at 1.83 which in essence really cost you l.28 range, you can figure out what else may be happening. Are they out yet????

What the market prices a stock to be worth is not always correct. Low price or high price. If the market was correct, if games were not being played, every stock in the ROF would be at multiples of what it is presently, especially NOT. We have tripled our resource at Eagles Nest, we have JJJ, Vanadium, PGE's, and we are drilling with two deep drills to 2500 foot level. We are infilling. We ARE without doubt, the most exciting play in play in the world. We have CLF slathering, we have a government that is saying it supports the area, we have Australia and the Henry Law happening, we have a native population who WANT development and WANT to be part of the spinoff for a better life, better sustenance, and hope for their future. We have commitments on infrastructure, and not least and best, we have only skimmed the surface as to the treasure chest of jewels that lay beneath the ground in that bug infested, boggy woggy land in James Bay Lowland.

This stock is a BIG play. It is being manipulated. Babjak's Rule Six exists. If anyone does not believe this, they should not be invested in NOT, as they don't understand the stock they own.

This play is a Robert Service poem. It will drive you nuts if you let it. Let NOT continue to prove up, and if it does, and I think it will, the market will finally catch up. The games will stop. I don't know what NOT ultimately will be actually worth, but I will be there when that day arrives.

vermillion

May 31, 2010 09:18AM
May 31, 2010 09:27AM

May 31, 2010 11:27AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply