HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Read your response ..and I say Balderdash!!

I don't buy this for a minute! I agree that 1 maybe 2 brokers may fool around a bit but I don't believe for a minute that they can influence the entire world to sell their shares at unrealisticly low prices.There are many professionals that are in the business of seeking out mispriced stocks. If NOT was being manipulated by conspirators ( a popular topic with all junior explorers ) there would be many investors in the know that would be grabbing shares as fast as they became available.

Conspirators and manipulators were the reasons given for the poor performanse of KXL in previous months. I am NOT saying that NOT is like a KXL at all.

What Iam saying is that the OVERALL market has priced NOT where it is right now. This could change at any time with new drilling results , takeovere rumors or significant area news.BUT, I don't buy the conspirator theory at all.

Bottomline is that if somebody could artifically depress the SP , it would bounce right back up by people who know better. Rico

New Message
Please login to post a reply