HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Jun 07, 2010 06:03AM

Fantomas,

This is great POST to highlight that one can always find the negative in any situation.

We all try and see the hopeful elements to our stock picks, some turn out well , whilst others falter and sputter along with no real conclusion. The obvious very positive facts about Noront are these, in my opinion.

1) They are spending 40 million on drilling. Why spend this much if there wasn't an enormous potential.

2) They do have significant institutional support.

3) It is a very real major discovery in Canada, with so many good grades reported, has anyone found another early explorer with such good results lately?

Although, the takeover fiasco wasn't what most people wanted, 4) Are the people on the BOD capable of making this a successful company? & do they have past successes and are qualified? - I say yes they do.

5) Is there a real possibility that a lot more could be discovered on their claims , considering what has already been reported? I think very likely. If this is true then it has nowhere to go but up ..., eventuially, whether they develop it themselves or sell to a larger company.

That is my case for Noront Resources, it is simple but it works for me.

GLTA NOT Share Holders,

Chopin

New Message
Please login to post a reply