HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: All negative ? (Top 10 list) - RELOADED - Edgy (sarcasm)
Jun 07, 2010 06:03AM
Jun 07, 2010 11:18AM

Fantomas,

Are you referring to me as being a "basher"?

I ask you to reread my 2 posts of June 12. I was simply bringing an article of interest to people on this board. I also tore a strip off Iamsudbury for suggesting I was being negative and should leave. Having noticed the recent poor performance of our SP ( hope you too have noticed ) for no apparant reason, I wondered if this may have had anything to do with it. Is this a bad thing? Did I say I was selling NOT?

Let me ask this and please be honest.

How many people on this board had ever heard of NPI before June 12? You? Sudbury? Is it worth knowing about or better to pretend it doesn't exist?

Did anyone find this article at all creditable or even informative?

Would we have been better off to report the article en masse as a violation against the positive vibes here ?

Are the actions and comments in the article from BHP Billiton and Quadra/FNX way out in left field?

Yes , I was a buyer of NOT before having read the article. I am not going to sell NOT for many of the same reasons you have listed. I however will be content to watch how this whole story unfolds for awhile without investing ( or gambling - yes Sudbury I have been a bad gambler ) more in NOT.

I am not a financial advisor , so I have no opinion to offer others on where they invest ( or gamble eh Suds ! ).

Rico

New Message
Please login to post a reply