HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Jun 07, 2010 04:23PM
Jun 07, 2010 04:44PM

Wow, that work out is crazy. Can't think, Exhausted, sweaty, Ouch my abs. great feeling -I guess. dinner time. multitasked by simmering a great chicken with mexican peppers and spices. Time to feed this body. Sorry sounding like facebook, and I don't even belong to it. But I wanted to get this in before everyone switched off, to add more data to think about.

A met a few would-be investors who would love a quick review. I want to make sure I've got my story right. Can a few of you geo-types give a quick (or detailed) review the story of the geo formation under ROF, particularly Noront and Fancamp, given the new data and Smith's shallow theory. If you feel it's boring old stuff, then link or PM would be appreciated.

thanks,

-sg

45 min of anything everyday is a good discipline, except for obsessing over ROF. That's not so healthy, but hard not to do. Down 9 pounds after 1 1/2 months after water weight variance and with more muscle, and not great eating. I've got to change that, but there's so many great foods...

New Message
Please login to post a reply