HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

There's a guy I used to work that when asked the question, "how's it going?"

Would answer quite regularly, "Same sh*t, different smell."

I loved that line. I can still picture him saying these words with his pointy cowboy boots and feet up on his desk.

Well the sh*t is the same as last June. The smell is different only because we have more to to offer than last year at the same time, more deposits, higher metal prices, a major involved in the ROF and not to forget...the gov't forking over money too.

The smell of greed is more pungent than last year. More ,bite-ish, acrid, penetrating, stinging more prickly and pointed harder and sharper. Much Much smellier greed than last year.

I go back to some of the posts last year in May -June and 1st week of July and they express similar feeling of pain and bewilderment. One week before our take off last year the final indignity was bestowed upon us. We were pulled down 10% as a final kick-off. The chart was ugly. Even American bulls had us as a "sell confirmed." The sky was bleak. The quick move from the 60ish cents to 99 cents in one day took many by surprise. The days after that kept surprising. Well, not really suprising since we all knew what we were holding. ...just the shares were being allowed to be properly priced.

I'm looking forward to the continuation of last summer.

All the indicators are here.

-shareholders are tired, beaten, fed up......check.

-viens in forearms feeling tight, bloodpressure up, ....check.

-frequent hallucinations of seeing yourself as a piece of cheese while the mouse mercilessly toys with you.....check

-for some...increase in alchoholic beverages up......check.

-for some ..increase in physical exercise as a way to deflect from injuring the innocent..check

-Price is ridiculously low......check.

-stock price frequently down on metal up days....check.

-stock price being battered while other rof stocks show resilience....check.

It's time to lift your head high in the air and embrace the smell and not run from it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply