HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I am a shareholder in Noront Resources. I would like to bring to your attention a concern I have with regard to trading patterns in this stock. I am not alone. Large numbers of shareholders have voiced their concerns to you via letter, e-mail, and phone calls.

My concern is the hidden trading patterns of trading platforms like Jitney and Anonymous. It looks blatant to the naked eye. This to a company that is on the cusp of becoming the next Sudbury of the mining world in Canada, supported by our government, and looked upon by our government as the economical boost that our Ontario province and our country Canada sorely needs.

Day after day, the stock price is being bled by nefarious forces that only have lining their pockets as their concern. I ask you to get serious about this issue, and use the power that you have been given to thoroughly investigate the problem that is being brought to your attention.

This is only one stone casting a ripple upon the waters. How many stones need to be thrown on your doorstep?

I request a seriousness about this matter that is your mandate. It is what you were set up for. Please do your job.

Jun 25, 2010 09:28AM
Jun 25, 2010 09:57AM
Jun 25, 2010 09:58AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply