HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Hi Notsters
Following is an email from Joanne Joubin in reply to my post on this board yesterday.
Jacki
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for your thoughtful reply, Joanne.
I'm glad that Management is somewhat aware of retail's concerns.
NOT has a fine future. We're just eager for news that will lift us up out of the range of sharks nearby! I will post your reply to the board.
All the best,
Jacki

Dear Jackie

We at Noront are well aware of the current share price and the dissatisfaction of some of our shareholders. But at this time, there is no news to report and as I have written to several shareholders, we will disseminate news to all shareholders when we have news. However, this does not mean that we are all sitting back waiting for drills and assays to come back to us. Indeed, we are all very busy preparing projects and initiatives which we are eager to share with our shareholders once all is in place. I can tell you that we will be looking mount a significant regional marketing program in the late summer to discuss Noront’s development plans and this will likely include an update luncheon in Toronto. Dates are being discussed now, which is why it is not on our Events Section on our Website yet.

Wes, has continually said that news will be coming in the near term which includes assays, drill results, development plans and First Nations Initiatives (Corporate Social Responsibility) which are all part of the growth and development of Noront. I cannot give you exact dates but we must all be patient and wait.

Best,

Joanne

--
Joanne C. Jobin
Vice President, Corporate Communications

Hi Joanne

Yesterday, I posted the following comments on the Agoracom NOT board.
I realize that WES doesn't read this board, and so I am sending it directly to you to pass on to him, if you will.
I hesitated to send it, but I think it's important to have the company know the feelings of some shareholders.

Your comments on the recent NOT video were excellent.
All the best,
Jacki

Wake up, WES! Listen up, please!

posted on Jun 24, 10 03:08PM target="_blank">[?]

WES

You have an obligation to NOT shareholders to have their welfare at heart. Not the welfare of the Hedge Funds and institutions.

When you took over as CEO, you pledged to move the company forward, and get the stock price up noticeably. Yes, lots of drilling progress has been made, and the future looks most promising, but NOT''s stock price has been decimated!

Shareholder cries of continued stock manipulation by the big insitutions, and requests for pending assay news or other news, go unacknowledged. Didn't NOT pay for "fast track" assay reports?

This is not acceptable. We expect more from you and the BOD.

Why can't the company step up to the plate, and buy some shares? We've been pounded down by the Big Boys as they play games and thus, we're extremely vulnerable to a low ball, trashy take over attempt! (We have Aurelian phobia). All the marketing meetings, conferences, videos haven't resulted in much to date, and yes, we are patient...

The drills willl eventually call the shots, but we need other news to give us a lift here. Shares of other small mining companies have prospered during the time that NOT has dropped 50%!

Reassure some of us. After all, it's only the first inning of a prolonged power grab of ROF properties. Hopefully,NOT will emerge victorious, but if a Major makes a bid for us, all well and fine, but it better be for a regal price.

We wish you well, WES. Just don't take us for granted for too long. Prove to us that you are on our side.

Respectfully,

Jacki

Please, let us know what you think!

Jun 25, 2010 02:26PM
Jun 25, 2010 02:52PM
Jun 25, 2010 03:56PM
Jun 25, 2010 04:08PM
Jun 25, 2010 05:06PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply