HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

good morning Jacki: excellent post but ---We here, are in investing in a curious, ambigeous company, one that is attempting the jump from exploration to a mining co. There have been others that have successfuly done so, but we are unique, due to the sheer size and value of the holdings.

As such we are treading on unknown waters, this coupled with the world's financial melt down, puts undue pressure on our BOD. Make no mistake we are in the sights of various large companies, many of whom are not even involved in mining as such, but see a fantastic oportunity for the future. This requires extremely careful handling of both physical and financial data. to much, or too little can be disastrous to us. One mistake and we have lost the Horn of Cornucopia.

We are all adult investors, and should not expect to be hand fed daily reports. That is just fine for explorations, but not here and now. Certainly I would love daily glowing reports and watching the share price doubling daily, but We are seated in the big leaguers bench now and should act like one.

We will never know about our board's ability to handle this, or any possible ulterior motives until this is over, but I, for one, don't wish to handicap them by demanding daily information which may be compromising to their plans in an extremely competitive area. I just want that Horn of Plenty at the end of the rainbow, which is Noront.

Don Jose de La Mancha

New Message
Please login to post a reply