HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Brad & Strato, I hear you both and feel your pain. I too have held Noront shares for a loooong time, just like many of us that post here. It has been more than frustrating.

I have attended just about every dog and pony show going right back to the time of the glory hole at Windfall with Nemis and Harvey.

More shit has happened and bumps along the way to dis-hearten the strongest believer and trust me that is the only common denominator that we all have is trusting in what we believe. Richard's word "hang on to your shares", the fight to take over control and the ousting of the old BOD, forever waiting for a new leader "Wes" (God what took so long), the FN standoff (my words), the FWR takeover bid, the continual leave us in the dark management style, assays ????????, news of any kind ?????????

You get my point, I am totally pissed and really don't give a rat's ass about JJ and I have no comment as to her value to the company or us. Personally I wish her well. For me when there is no news, when there should be news, you have to wonder why. What the f...k is going on and I don't mean where is JJ. The SP has languished for far too long, the drills have been drilling (supposedly) far too long, the lab or someone has assays (far too long). Wes quit the bullshit and give us some NEWS.

One thing before I go, I'm running out of steam anyway, there has been so many good posters on this site, some of which are gone or just silent (Hoov & Glorieux). It makes it easier to stay focussed on the prize and not throw in the towel, so keep the faith and our patience will be rewarded.

Still here, Justduke

New Message
Please login to post a reply