HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I am prepared to appoint a proxyholder among us to pass a message that we are there and looking. No specific instructions to the attorney, except to vote as he thinks better. He may ask questions, or comment as he feels. Period. Please no Crusade à la DeFur. The point to make is to "show" a voice.

Personnally, I do not want to bash anyone on the Board, those guys are making the best they can, I think, but need some input and more focus maybe. And anyways, the AGM Agenda will be as usual, adoption of FS, appoitment of Directors and Auditors, and perhaps an amendment to the Option Plan or some day-to-day stuff. If we can have an eyebrow lifted at us from the BoD, that's it, mission accomplished! The KIS method is often the best to reach the target. 'Keep It Simple'!

So... Mrs Babjack who? (Did I got it well that Mr Babjack is a She???)

GLTA.

BaBe.

(PS: I was not there in Nemis times. While I can appraise the genuine value of the guy, I don't believe in messiahs. The fact is that he is not on the BoD list at this time. ('Le Roi est mort, vive le Roi'). My average cost base is around 1.3. So my thinking may show different angles than those who were in first at around 6 or 7, and may bear a 3$ cost base...I had similar investments in the past though -like Mega Brands- so I can sympathize.)

New Message
Please login to post a reply