HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: About the AGM... Looking for replacements for the present BOD?
Aug 24, 2010 06:00PM

"Yes, we should try to remove them and try a different approach to deal with the crazy low SP and the manipulation that goes with it."

Yeah, because a shareholder revolt ALWAYS does wonderful things for the share price...

If we go this route, let's hope that the SP goes above $2 prior, so that I can join in the shorting.

People: We are a speculative stock, as are ALL exploration companies who do not produce anything except tax shelters. That is why we are at a low SP. Open your eyes and have a look at the global economy. Still shaky, and so is our SP.

The SP is low because there isn't a lot of free flowing cash out there to invest (no buyers). The little spike we just got was likely as much from Spider money re-investment as anything else.

Over the last 10 trading days, there hasn't been a lot of good news from the economic point of view (Canadian housing sales sucks, unemployment up, then a repeat of this in the US).

If you believe in this company as I do, and are way under water as I am, then why would you come on this board and start blathering about a shareholder revolt, scaring off any other retailers who might come here for some information?

Give the conspiracy theories a rest already, they are getting repeatative and fruitless.

Frustratedly yours,

Cylinder

New Message
Please login to post a reply