HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Aug 26, 2010 04:29PM
Aug 26, 2010 06:18PM

" "Smaller companies may also be given premiums on initial discovery phazes and a premium for being in the vicinity of NOT's large discoveries."

Sorry, but, I'm just not getting it. If a neighbour makes a discovery they may go up in price. but if Noront let's say triples their deposit there should be no premium. Do I got that right?"

There are two ways of making a search: with a plane, overviewing the terrain, flying back and forth on straight lines one mile or so apart. Or on the field itself, with a walking crew going back and forth on 100 feets dkistanced lines. Same efficiency ratio. Not one is better than the other. The lost child will be found (or not) either way, depending on the weather, nature of the ground, and... on luck! Evidently here, Babjak1 is searching with her feet solidly grounded on the earth, while Slapshot is looking down from the air. Same goal, same mission! Two ways of looking at things. Two essential purposes. The goal is to 'find' the dawn thing! The 'Air Team' is it better than the 'Field Team', and vice versa! (In the Army, they challenge themselves that way!)

The discussion we have here now on this Forum is VERY interesting. We have the chance to see the best expression of these different ways of thinking, deliverered by two brilliant persons. I love it! My hope is that the discussion will remain focussed on the GOALS rather than on the PEOPLES behind the wheels. So i suggest that we ignore personal bashing, period. Let this bew and refreshing discussion unfold at ease!

GLTA.

BeBe.

Aug 27, 2010 09:11AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply