HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Here we go again.Talking blockade which has nothing to do with us .!!!

The quote really means "--with our participation, it's going to be very hard to do business in the Far North".

The current crop in Queens Park talks the talk but utterly fails to walk the walk as has been shown by their actions since last winters blockade. The North will develop in spite of rather than due to them. Ontario has gone from being extremely development friendly to becoming a bureaucratic nightmare of overlapping ministries and enforcement with little regard for those effected. I offer up the changes to the Aggregates Resources Act with it's inclusion of the north and subsequent unjustifiable enforcement actions against the smaller gravel pit and quarry operators. Often a small operator will experience ministerial "pile on" wher one inspector will get the other ministries inspectors to come in immediately after him laying a huge number of dubious charges under various acts. Speaking from experience I sold my operation out under some duress to one of the "big guys" for just that reason and can show you lists of supposed violations which they continue to allow and in some cases encourage today.

The current government is almost as useful as the OSC!

Peter

New Message
Please login to post a reply