HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Here we go again.Talking blockade which has nothing to do with us .!!!

Leadfoot,

What caught my eye in this article was the word PRECIOUS Metals.

With prior writings on the discussion of North developement and aboriginal concerns the prominent metal words in the articles were: Chromite and RAIL. I was often times surprised when I read these articles that the words NICKEL, COPPER PLATINUM PALLADIUM etc. were passed over. It felt like the whole ROF property was all about Chromite. It felt like the Noront world class grade discoveries with PROVEN RESERVES didn't exist.

What has my senses tingling in this article is the words Precious metals. When has this ever been highlighted in these debates?

You can imagine my interest when at the same time we are drilling deep at Noront's land and there was the hope at the convergence zone of a Platinum Ore body. You can imagine my eyebrows lift when I read the words, "Precious metals", .

I am now wondering what is being discovered in the Noront depths to make the words, "Precious metals" stand alone in this article without mention of chromite. Is Platinum-Palladium the new buzz word in the ROF?

New Message
Please login to post a reply