HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: I'm just going to throw this out there, read it before attacking it!!!

I definately agree with the TSX listing Babjak1. I've been wondering when this is going to happen, expecting it would have been long done by now. There is a master plan and I agree we could have a much worse management team. Wes is doing his best to prop up our opinion and faith in the management. Whether he is succeeding with everyone is not for me to comment on. He is putting in an effort that I see as a positive.

I never know what to expect out of these little price runs. Sometimes its the pump and dump mentality and sometimes its euphora of truly exciting news. My ability to have these price fluctuations drive my emoitions up and down like a roller coaster with NOT has waned in recent months. I feel like we are being controlled and the best we can do is roll with the punches. Perhaps I have started to mature more as an investor in smaller cap companies and have left my emotion out of things as it should be. Like you I have not stopped buying NOT and am happy I have accumulated over the last 2 years. One part of me would like to have the price stay in the present range until I can accumulate more still. One part of me says I'd like to see the rocket ship ride we were all expecting when this lode was first discovered back in 2007. In either case I am in it for the ride and have now made it my intention to fill all of the tax free investment portfolio space I can with NOT. At this price that means I have a few thousand more shares to buy in January. If she goes up...then its just a few shares less I'll be picking up.

All the best and it was nice seeing you at the Golf Tournament.

Best wishes and God's blessings,

Mustangman

New Message
Please login to post a reply