HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

hello babjak,

once again great work on your part, thanks.

in regard to wes's words you quoted in your text:

---------------------

"As a strictly fly-in, fly-out venture, the boggy terrain is challenging to explore and develop.

“It's not uncommon to see your diamond drilling contractor standing up their waists in water, finishing a hole,” said Hanson.

What has industry and politicians excited is the discovery of chromite. The black mineral, which is processed into ferrochrome, is a key ingredient in the manufacturing of stainless steel. It's the first discovery of its kind in North America and could place Canada as a top-three chromite miner.

But the infrastructure costs and power needed to build and operate a mine will be huge, said Hanson.

“If we're going to produce ferrochrome in Canada, we're going to need lots of power, probably more than is currently available on the grid.”

----------------------

i just do not understand a noront management team member that continues to point out the reasons why a area play such as the ring of fire may not be the best place to invest when i thought the whole point of management was to champion the project and focus on the positive, at least in a public venue and figure out solutions to problems rather then continously highlight problems in industry speaking forums. i can only conclude that noront does not want me as a shareholder and i guess i should lighten my position.

this is a shame since i think they have the physical assets, its the mental assets i am not sure about.

all the best,

jsq

New Message
Please login to post a reply