HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Not-hounds,

The recent NR gave us more indication to the further potential of what is under the NOT claims.

Therefore, with the "land mass" of claims NOT sits on.....they may be in an exploration phase almost indefinetly. They could be employing "soggy-bottomed" drillers for the next decade.

Critical Mass has to happen before development phase, and if NOT is to get to that point, if we get to the window....the Ontario governments, "One Window", then NOT will be in the development stage...

Link below describes this plan:

http://www.mndmf.gov.on.ca/mines/mg/mindev/owp.pdf

Aboriginals are signing land use plans with the government now, which I believe is the precursor to a major annoucement by the gov. of the infrastructure funding (road).

Without a road, NOT is a "remote" exploration company.....

The recent NR included a map slide showing the recent regional drill holes which do not align with those presented on a similar map slide shown at the AGM of the identified regional drilling targets. If you remember the yellow stars with white edges shown were indicated to be targets being drilled, the yellow stars without were targets that were yet to be tested. And a month after the AGM...the current NR slide shows all targets with completed holes. All that drilling with two drills in under a month is quite an accomplishment. There seems to be a disparity with the hole numbers versus the AGM map slide as well. Something seems odd.

I'll see if Amanda can clarify this, or if Wes isn't out "pimpin'" I'll see if he can talk.

Regards to all NOT investors.......north and south of the border.

mynot

New Message
Please login to post a reply