HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Jan 13, 2011 10:47PM
Jan 14, 2011 12:42AM
Jan 14, 2011 09:16AM
Jan 14, 2011 09:27AM
Jan 14, 2011 10:20AM

Jan 14, 2011 10:49AM

Jan 14, 2011 10:53AM
Jan 14, 2011 10:56AM
Jan 14, 2011 06:38PM
Jan 14, 2011 08:00PM

Here is Douger's question....

"based on the harsh critique it seems as though you feel u could do better so please do enlighten us what would you do differently to bring up our shareprice"

I think I will take you up on that question....I believe wholeheartedly that the number one priority of the CEO is to maximize shareholder value. I have been somewhat specific about what I feel this management team has done wrong....I suspect purposefully as well....this is what I would have done/would do differently....

1) I would not have optioned off Windfall....and most certainly, I would not have done it without announcing the assay results of the area W-5. To this date we have yet to be told what was found....only general statements that it was not what was expected...management has an obligation to be upfront with the shareholders...a speach from eagle hill revealed recently that they may not have even assayed the ore....shame on them if that is true

2) I would drop this policy of not giving news on visuals. To me, this current so called policy of not giving news on visuals benefits insiders and those close to them....and does nothing to improve the share price. As soon as something material is found, visually, it should be announced immediately; therefore, leaving nothing to chance of any leak. To date, the stock price has always reflecting upcoming news good or bad; so I don't buy into this idea of plugging up the leaks....never happened....never will....

3) When the market crashed, I would have stopped drilling and conserved cash. I would refuse to do PP's at the bottom and I would make it known that we will conserve cash and get back to drilling when the market improves. I would not be opportunistic in granting stock options to insiders at the bottom of the market as well.

4) If I felt it necessary to do a flow through PP, I would only do a flow through PP at a premium to the current stock price

5) I would have pushed ahead on other properties outside of the ring of fire, even if only to drill a few holes now and then....seems we have all our eggs in one basket here. What ever happened to the property in China and others?

6) I would not demand such an outragous salary when our stock price has underperformed almost every other stock on the venture this past year

7) If I needed some money for whatever, I certainly wouldn't be selling stock in the company I am the CEO of.....at a time when the stock has already suffered huge losses. As a matter of fact, when I feel the stock is undervalued, I would show confidence in my team by being a buyer of the stock and I would encourage other management to do the same....rather than say talking about how great of a management team we have and selling the stock....is he for real?

8) When we were deep drilling, I would have been on site to monitor the progress personally; rather than running around making speaches. Performance speaks for itself. It's obvious, nobody cared what Wes had to say. There was certainly no positive reaction in our stock price at any time that he spoke publicly....at no time.

9) If there was value in the trade with Probe to Noront shareholders, I would make that evident as soon after the trade as possible.

10) When doing interviews, I would discuss things like the fact that we have over a million oz of Pd so far.....with Pd hitting record prices....and I would talk about the fact that we also have some rhodium at eagle's nest. I would show charts comparing the nickel grades to those of producing mines; and comment on the credits in copper and PGE's....rather than say....ohhh.....how it's a remote barran wetland

11) I would make it a priority to team up with the likes of FNC, PRB, BMK, UC, KWG and look for common ground on how we could all prosper together...rather than what seems more like the us against them thing....perhaps pooling our chromite together to give Cliffs a run

12) When visuals are good....I would put a rush on assays...even if just to create some excitement in the market....rather than say....flying under the radar

13) I would put more care into the wording of our news....more news over shorter intervals....I would write open letters to shareholders to keep them informed

Now, I'm sure management is dealing with all kinds of other matters as well...issues with the natives and dealings with the government and so on....and perhaps some things had to be done the way they were....but come on; he has obviously done many things wrong....just look at our stock price relative to others...and the failures are piling up

-- a failure on the takeout attempt of FWR

-- a failure on the deep drilling

-- no listing on the TSX yet after how long

-- a total inability to move our stock price up

Now, in some recent postings I've also commented on whether Wes and company are purposefully involved in driving down the stock price or whether they are just that incompetent.

So Douger, let me put that question to you...are they just a bunch of crooks or just incompetent? What do you think?

After all....I do agree that eagle's nest is one hell of a deposit...and the area...many treasures to be uncovered and proven up....but somehow, that message is just not getting out.

Jan 14, 2011 08:47PM
Jan 15, 2011 12:02AM
Jan 15, 2011 12:05AM
Jan 15, 2011 12:09AM
Jan 15, 2011 01:51AM
Jan 15, 2011 07:02AM
Jan 15, 2011 08:24AM
Jan 15, 2011 08:30AM
Jan 15, 2011 08:53AM
Jan 15, 2011 12:32PM
Jan 15, 2011 12:36PM
Jan 15, 2011 12:44PM