HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Joe, I think most NOT shareholders...at least the old Longs...totally agree wth your sentiments. Management has trashed us, and continue to be under the spell of the Hedge Funds.

The real question for me has always been...How does one toss out a Board when we are only allowed to vote for a slate of Directors, and thus, we're unable to get rid of certain individuals?

I sold most of my Noront shares last year when my disgust at Management over powered my heart. I believed so in Richard's Noront (transparent, honest, inspiring) but was willing to see what the new team would do. This Management has failed miserably, but what can disgruntled shareholders do now? I contributed to the first proxy fight, but I'm too disillunsioned to muster up the fighting spirit again, especially when a shining knight is not available to power ahead for righteousness.

Small NOT shareholders have been consistently mistreated by the Hedge Funds and other manipulators, and the OSC turns a blind eye. I truly wish there was a clear path to reconcile the injustice, but I don't see it. I hold a small core position , praying for a NOT miracle, but GNH has my heart now.

Sadly aware that I have been duped by the Venture big boys, and a hard lesson learned.

Hoping that this all pervading despair indicates a bottom in NOT's stock price, or is the catalyst for some positive action.

God Bless each and everyone of you,

Jacki

New Message
Please login to post a reply