HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Only two posts today.....er three now. This is significant of the transition from a retail dominated stock to a stock now becoming what the players wish it to be. Less communication and less unification for the final domination. Be there for your share. The players almost always win. They make careers out of wearing regular folks down. They come in, have their coffee, set their black boxes to burn mode and manipulate everything into oblivion. It's not just NOT either. Everyone is being played by those with more money, more powerful computers, more information, more connections and generally more of everything that it takes to win. The main way to win is to obey the numbers and move to capitalize. The market is being traded very thinly with traders moving in and out quickly....as if they expect it to collapse any time. Markets moving up on economies that don't warrant it other than to be invested in something that should be better than the dollar. It doesn't stop markets from crashing though.... perhaps except for gold ultimately.

Traded two stocks today for profits of 9% and 7%. One of these stocks moved back to zero gain, the other to 4% less. I cashed out just under the highs with two thoughts in my mind. "What if it goes higher?" and "these are respectable numbers for profit" regardless of whether it goes up or not. I based my decision on the latter. Given the recent markets it appears that nothing stays up for very long. I've watched this more times than I can count. It appears that at the heart of things there is not much faith in the market other than people are going to take what it will give as long as they can and hopefully get out before any "corrections". Love that word. That must make it ok to lose money. Though they might linger higher for a few days todays stocks ultimately reverse particularly when it is on no news or just moderate or decent news. The market doesn't appear to be geared for investment as much as speculation. We all do what we can but it is wise to do a reality check about one's success levels in the market and move to improve where possible. Don't be caught with all of your eggs in one basket. Been there and lived there for too long at various points. My suggestion is NOT to bail on NOT presently, but to think on contingencies once NOT shows some growth. Don't hang onto anything forever without some protection. Start thinking now of a plan for growth. Don't wait until you should be making decisions before you know what can be done.

The above as always is just my opinion.....one lone perspective.

New Message
Please login to post a reply