HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Feb 14, 2011 07:59PM

"Those who want to jump in on the rise can buy from someone else. Here to the above $3 or to $0, there is no more trading till one of those numbers happen. Been kicked around to much and it has become a matter of being pished off mad enough to go down fighting or to win with glory."

Firstly it wasn't my intention to tell people to sell at any particular percentage, just to decide on what is good for them. Though I respect your position and your right to do as you please with your investments, I have to respond to the above commentary and call it unfortunate. This is not a game about emotions, ra ra ra, hail to the chief, allegiance to a stock, not letting anyone get your shares, riding it down to zero 'cause you're not going to give in, going down fighting. No one knows you exist or cares about your shares other than they'll pick them up if they are the right price. There is no enemy here except for the self, the one who determines whether you profit or not. I'm not saying that you or others won't do well for holding NOT, I'm saying your inflexibility could be financially fatal. You may be happy going down with the ship but I assure you anyone who follows you won't be happy for taking your approach. There is no guarantee for any stock so a worst case scenario response is necessary for all of those who wish to profit. Your cheerleading is dangerous and, sorry for saying, unfortunate for anyone who finds it comforting and something to follow. Hope you don't mind my opinion, but if you put "it" out there it'll get a response.

New Message
Please login to post a reply