HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Thanks for all those suggestions as to how to form a conclusion as to whether Noront is the stock to own, or pass over. My, what a thorough analysis you do, and how impressive the list of experts you contact for their appraisals before you decide.

1)You say look at Wes' performance.... I did. Not good. Stock down 50% during his tenure.

2)What does Wes expect to do in coming months?.... Don't know. Wish he would give us this news but he continually ignores shareholders.

3)You contact Baosteel and ask their opinion.... Oh sure, I'll call China tomorrow and reach them easily.

4)Contact other large investors.... Little ol" me lives way down in Florida, and I'm definitely not "in the loop" to comparison shop.

5)Contact Cliffs and get their info.... Again, l'm sure the top honchos don't have time for a call from me. Expect that I'd be put on hold forever.

6)You find out who controls the nickel market and its implications... Again, do I call Norilsk in Russa, perhaps an African nickel magistrate? I don't think that retail Jacki would get through.

7) Contact Nemis and colleagues and see what they think.... My friend, the last time I heard, Nemis still had all his shares, but was not in close contact with Management. In fact, I understand he is in despair about how things have gone for Noront.

8)Check my time line against all of the above research..., as you can see my research wasn't at all substantive based on your guidelines.

9)Decide to buy or sell based on the above, and then publish findings for the benefit of all.... Hey, now there's a suggestion. Since you so thoroughly researched all this, please publish your findings for us to benefit. I surely need more expert insights.

Stock Greed, I made my investment in Noront after researching all I could, and believing in the proven integrity of the Management under Richard Nemis and his top geologists. Noront had, and still has, the best land in the ROF; and I hold a core position as long term potential. I did not envision the stealth management that we have had for the last 2 years. I wanted WES to succeed, but his managment style is abysmal. However, there's always hope.

Noront's stock price will go up when the Hedge Funds want it to go up... and not one day earlier!

Since you are a NOT investor, please share that Noront research you did with all of us.

Respectfully, and have a great vacation.

Jacki

New Message
Please login to post a reply