HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Does anyone have a solution, or do we just wait and play nice?! “

I’ll vote for the latter. It’s the only real choice we have. Oh, I forgot! We could sell and go away. I really do not consider that an option. After all, like many others here have said, the nickel and other valuables are still in the ground. They are not going away until they are mined and shipped out. But it is not going to happen tomorrow nor next week.

Now, I am not unsympathetic to your feelings, Jackie. From time to time there is not one investor here who has not succumbed to these feelings. The few dissenters about this will let us know who they are very soon but I bet they are as scarce as hen’s teeth. I honestly believe that Wes Hanson and his crew have felt this way often so I doubt they would be in the “ happy camper class “ either.

What Stock Greed wrote makes a lot of sense. Besides waiting, what else could you do to change anything? Change the board and CEO? The next bunch wouldn’t last long either before somebody else would be throwing them out. Before long you would have utter confusion and go broke paying out severance packages. You’d have the share price down to nickels and dimes.

I believe a lot of work has gone on that we cannot see, or do not want to see, simply because the share price does not reflect the true value for Noront. But work or progress is not always reflected in the share price. I do not agree with Stock Greed that Wes’ performance is abysmal. I think he and the board are working hard under some very trying circumstances but the progress is slow. Too slow for everybody’s liking. But the alternative might not go down too well either. We had a slogan at work, “ the hurrier I go the behinder I get!!! “. Sometimes you can get ahead of yourself and really mess up. Yeah!!, I know. Wes can hardly be guilty of that. But he is taking the heat for it too. Often we cannot see an outcome different from what we expect. I kind of wonder sometimes about this when I think back to the ouster of Nemis. Did the group who engineered the coup think it would take this long for their money to grow like they expected it to? Hey, they are much bigger losers than any of us. I kind of snicker when I think of it.

About a week or so ago, I think it was Crazydick, who wrote a good peice of advice. Go back and reread it. In the meantime, I’ll use some of your’s as well. “ I’ll just wait and play nice?!” I don’t like the alternative!!!

Liz

New Message
Please login to post a reply