HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: Only a few will remain-From_Sudbury

From _Sudbury you write:

"By the end of it all, there will be 1/2 billion shares o/s and retail will own very few of these

Only a few die hards will remain when these guys are finished"

Sudbury, I will be one of those Die Hards. And for good reason.

I seek value investments. I can't find one more valuable that's been as "rule-6'd as much as this one.

I see the RUNNNNNNNNNN to Green Energy.

Actually I call it "Alternative to Middle-East Energy."

When you follow the fighting in the middle east you realize that just the suggestion of anything nasty happening in Saudia Arabia (provider of 25% of world oil) would send oil prices to the moon.

Their oilpipe line in distance is comparable to piping from New York to California.

How exactly do you protect that much footage of pipe? There has lately been a tremendous push to alternative energy from all countries that have some vision.

Many people criticize McGuinty for his expensive green energy. I wonder if these folks know what the heck is going on in the middle east and how it will utimately effect them. Would they poo-poo Mcguinty as much with his "green energy Plan" if oil went to $500 buck per barrel ..which it could ...if this fighting spreads towards Saudia Arabia? Just the move closer towards the border will result in huge price spikes in oil.

The time is NOW to take action and to plan ahead for what is coming. Start thinking, hydrogen powered rail, vanadium redox flow through batteries to create backup and energy storage for wind and solar. Bio-Mass Energy. I love the Peat Resources 8 cents per kw deal.

Get away from the dependency on oil. We could mine the stuff, refine the stuff and make stuff right here in Ontario. Hydrogen powered trains and electric cars.

Guess what we have in the Ring of Fire. The "GREEN INGREDIENTS" to build all the "alternative to Middle East Power" Stuff.

The ROF is 4x the size of the Sudbury Basin.

I'm waiting anxiously for the sticker on the products stating: Made in Canada with ingredients from Ring of Fire.

I repeat as Jesse Livermore once said, "there is no such thing as easy money. No one is going to stuff it into your pocket."

One day we might see some Noront Platinum in the DieHard platinum battery featured below..

New Message
Please login to post a reply