HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: Noront Announces Economic Mineral Reserve..don't agree with glorieux's outlo

How can anyone that knows the Noront story like most here do, not be bullish on Noront's future in the long term? Of course I am very bullish on Noront's future, very bullish with a 3 year time line. What will it take to get me back in Noront? Good question. It could be a political commitment, it could be some bullish TA, it could be a new house showing some strong accumulation, it could be a good pop of my portfolio where I will look at setting up longer term investments. At this point, I just do not know what will get me back in Noront. The current share price is probably the lowest this thing will go (man I wish I had a dime for everytime I said that!!) so, it is a good time to accumulate, even in this market IMO but right now, I have a few gold juniors that I am heavily invested in and will give them more time before making any move on Noront.

Glorieux

Aug 24, 2011 02:34PM
Aug 24, 2011 02:54PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply