HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Both Hudak and Horwath did a very good job answering questions.

Lots of exposure was given to Ring of Fire.

Both Hudak and Horwath committed to infrastructure spending for ROF.

Hudak spoke with passion towards the ROF,

he said, "The Ring of Fire is NOT once in a generation. This is once in a century! What this can do for Northern Ontario is on the scale of the Subury Basin or BIGGER! This is not just about what the ROF can do for Ontario, but, it is about what the ROF can do for the WHOLE COUNTRY!" (I saw lots of passion in his eyes when he was speaking about the ROF

He said, "I want the focus to be job creation. I want to be the top salesperson for what this (ROF) means for ONTARIO!."

Hudak wants to strengthen Ontario Northland (ONTC), Wants to have experienced transportation people on the board of directors and wants to get rid of the "cronies" (his words). He wants to move ONTC to the Ministry of Transport. Hudak wants to lower business taxes and lower hydro rates in the NORTH to stimulate investment. Wants to scrap Far North ACT, wants to share gas tax, wants to share mining revenue..

Horwath, was not as polished as Hudak .

Also mentioned investment in the ROF. Mentioned 35 billion is for infrastructure and some is ear marked for the ROF. She said the ROF is a fantastic opportunity.

For NEW MINES ONLY she wants to have the ministry sign off on them. THe intent for new mines is to have the stuff processed locally for max. job creation. . Wants to eliminate HST on gas. Also bashed Far north act much like Hudak.

AFter listening , I think it should have been titled RING OF FIRE debate instead of Northern Ontario Debate...since the focus on the ROF was huge.

New Message
Please login to post a reply