HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Technology and the Vanadium Redox Flow Battery, just like a white knight, will ride in at the last minute to save Dalton's hindquarter.

The absolute boondogglin white elephant that is Ontario's "Green Energy Program" will, in hindsight, look like a good idea, even though they put the cart 8 or 10 years in front of the horse of VRFB's, and cost taxpayers billions in the meantime. (And taxed the poor to pay the rich via the FIT nonsense)

The fact that NOT has Vanadium is good, as it it very likely that demand will be a monster in the future, but is only a part of the overall value of the dirt up yonder, and likely not a real big part from what I see. Thanks to Babs and Keg for the input on Vanadium as it perks up ears.

I have been watching Energizer and Largo for Vanadium for some length of time, tho don't own any. Energizer are in Madagascar (eeeuuuw) and Largo in Brazil (better) and neither stock has done much of anything even with good announcements. I don't understand why Vanadium miners aren't rocketing up like the uranium miners some years back. Mystifying.

Speaking of Uranium, I still think small scale nuclear is the way to go up Nord. Get Patrick Moore, of Greenpeace fame, to be your frontman on this. And Laurence Soloman. Greenies wrastlin greenies. UFC couldn't be as exciting.

As RHammer points out, when the most dreaded of meteorlogical phenomina, the Siberian High sets up, you can walk around with a candle for a month with no danger of it blowing out. A month without a puff of wind might not be such a good thing. Nuclear is the way, I say. Don't own any yellowcakers either, tho they look interesting here.

We can't afford to buy electric from Ontario, they've had to price 'er out of range to cover the silly policies. "Off the grid" Wes and Co.

Truck

New Message
Please login to post a reply