HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: It's people like this who are going to make this work
Feb 03, 2012 08:25AM
Feb 03, 2012 08:51AM

"What I do want is real progress relateed news from Noront, but will settle for any news."

Well said,CS. What we have been discussing of late, today included, is old news, and as that is all we have, we continually try to update it and read new slants into it.

There are several entities involved here (companies as well as multi gov't depts), and although we tend to wish they would speed things up a bit, I think the main point is that they should get it right rather than get it quick. I have seen it go both ways in the past, and believe me, right is far better than quick.

At any rate we know (now better than before) there are ongoing talks taking place, with a lot of the discussions happening in parallel rather than in sequence. If everyone has a definate plan in place awaiting the outcome of this much touted EA, things could move very fast.( Think 2 weeks)

For instance, if the EA comes out in support of an east/west corridor, I am sure the local communities have a plan in place to move it forward. As well, both levels of gov't know what they intend to offer. Noront has already said what they are prepared to do, and CLF can move probably quicker than anyone. I would opine that a final deal would happen within days of a positive EA.

All of the above is old news rehashed, and nothing is going to speed things, least of all us. However, one of these mornings we are going to awaken, and there in front of us, is going to be an answer to why we have been kept in the dark so deeply, over the last few months in particular.

I may differ from a lot of posters to this forum, in that I have no particular need of the funds invested in NOT at this moment, and can just as easily wait for another couple of months or whatever. Be assured though, that when the time comes, I will be there just as greedily as the next person, wanting as much as the market will offer.

Best regards

K

New Message
Please login to post a reply