HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

"In any case, I don't really think there is any money in it for KWG."

I don't think either, RHammer, except maybe for some reimbursement of expenses . But it will be interesting to follow the battle, what will be the pretentions of each party, and how will the Commisson handle the case. The MNR should be part of the case too, so interesting to see their saying (or silence).

Depending on where KWG is willing to go (including in term of legal fees), this fight can be brought to higher judicial levels, and last for a long time... I tend to believe that all this bully play by KWG is purely strategical, and is aimed to keep the company in a solid state while waiting for its Big Daddy share to be taken out at the best price possible...

Sorry that the discussion is somewhat OT, but I'm sure that Noront management is following this bickering at least with one interested eye...

GLTA.

BaBe.

New Message
Please login to post a reply