HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
rj
May 12, 2012 10:49AM
May 12, 2012 02:04PM
May 12, 2012 02:20PM
May 12, 2012 02:33PM
May 12, 2012 02:43PM
May 12, 2012 05:04PM
May 12, 2012 05:07PM
May 12, 2012 05:12PM
May 12, 2012 05:30PM

Hi mi luv, Nakina Gal : First let's go out to the patio and have a cool limeade and relax..

Heck, my ancestors were Evangelists (Frenchies yet) AND OIRISH ! Also when the Evangelists were forced out of Canada, and their lands stolen. a lil Mohican crept in -- twas a long cold winter, and they say she was damn cute sigh.

Reminds me of a back packing trip I made down the west coast of Mexico in the 50's. on my way to search for Mayan ruins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My partner and I were backpacking down the west coast of Mexico in the 50's. There were 'no' roads then what-so-ever, then just trails.

We hadn't seen any sign of people for three days except for one spot where a set of bare feet came out of the jungle to the beach and a hole in the sand, with broken Turtle eggs shells scattered around.

We made camp in a wide dry arroyo for protection from the early morning breeze which to us was cold, since we were now acclimated, but had only one blanket apiece..

After dinner, as it grew dark, we just watched the play of phosphorescence in the multiple lines of the waves, It was beautiful, similar to sheet lightning, but in continuous multiple layers. You could actually walk by the light from the waves with no moon light.

We were quietly enjoying the view when I heard my partner hiss. I looked up and saw two figures, bent over, as if hiding, running towards our camp"

We both had trained extensively with our pistols for over a year, before starting out, so we were confident of our ability, so we withheld our fire until the last moment. Just as they reached the 'no' pass line they slowed down and stood erect.

They were two, slightly drunk, Indians that had their arms full of tortillas, fresh corn tamales,and misc fruit which they were bringing to us from a party further up the beach - no, we had no idea they were there .

When I explained to them how they almost joined their ancestors, they sobered up and apologized, they had broken the unwritten code of the bush / jungle of announcing your approaching to a camp by singing or whistling.

In any event, we found just how generous the Indians in the bush or jungle are, They simply knew that we were there and brought their arms full of goodies for 3 kilometers to share with us. We spent the next three days enjoying each other's company, hunting and fishing, while they added some survival data to ours. Then they packed up and returned to the bush.

Before they left, I gave each woman a large needle and 20 meters of strong thread, while the men received 10 hi speed .22 cartridges each, the universal exchange in the Jungle at that time. Money was worthless.

One woman almost cried over her needle, she had been using a cactus thorn with the fibrous thread still attached. I think that every metal pot, cup or utensil was individually bit or thumped, they had never seen metal pots, plates, or cups before.

There was absolutely no man made junk on the beach, just clean, sparkling sand, day after day

As for living with the Yaqui for 5 years ----nother story.

Life can be interesting and fun.

Don Jose de La Mancha

May 12, 2012 08:01PM
May 12, 2012 09:11PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply