HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

"I have you on 5 star rating for a long time allready"

So do I, Nakinagirl. "The Prophet is without honor in his Country". Keep on posting the Real. We Southerners have a tendency to live in a virtual world. Nakina is said to be a "northern jewel and a sportsman’s mecca of wilderness hunting and fishing opportunities". I'm sure that this is also a place where you also can get devoted, sincere, ready help, delivered with a smile, by just asking or knocking at the first door any day or night. In Montreal or Toronto? Well... Don't bother. We have an easy three number phone number available, preset on our handphones. We just have to touch a button whenever needed, in the middle of the passing crowd, and we hear the horns starting to sound off afar and soon we have ambulances, police cars, firetrucks, a surrounding crowd... "Are you OK sir? What's your name? Do you have your Medicare card?" "Herrr... No. Sorry. I was just feeling so lonesome... Thank you for coming over!"

I used to work in the North. Life, I mean...Life is where it belongs...

GLTA.

BaBe.

New Message
Please login to post a reply