HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Please don,t go quiet on us..I have been to Nakina by snowmobile for the last two winters.I asked about you the first winter but they did not know who you were..did speak to the gas station owener about any work he had done related ring of fire.Had done one or two jobs related to the ring.told him which companys I was invested in and why.Also put these websites on his computer..Also at the restraunt I spoke to one counseler first year ,then a differant one this year..I told them when this infasructure starts to get building this town will never be the same again!! The lady at the restraunt I told her when the announcement comes to order trippil the supplies as normal !! I told her if it happens this year that she would be even thinner and have white hair when I see her winter of 2013.. Snowmobile trip started from Martin river just north of North bay.P.S. your posts are read with great interest,please continue....I have you on 5 star rating for a long time allready.....

New Message
Please login to post a reply