HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Sounds like a good many are expecting a decision on matters 'easement' within a month,, two, or so.

I agree! Such need not take any longer!

And the best thing about it is that the truly big 'Global Players' are currently extremely hard at work doing what they always do respecting truly important Economic Developments.

In the mean time, given so much History, EVERYWHERE Globally, while I simply await the 'Next Big Step' in matters RoF, I do think it would be much much better for all, which means exactly that, "ALL", if the initial 'Ground Access' was to be RAIL!

Local First Nations only need to require 'Legally BINDING Requirement' that 'all season "Passable" roads' be constructed in the following 5 - 15 years!

That would give both the local First Nations sufficient time to 'adjust to' and 'develope participation in' "Economic Prosperity" and the "Major Influx" of both 'Indusrtry Participants' and numerous 'Sight Seers/Absorbers' any kind of "Ground Access" will definitely provide.

As for 'time requirements' to actually construct either type of 'Ground Access'? While either could actually be accomplished in under a 'calendar year', IF NEED BE, 18 - 24 months likely would be sufficient, if the current 'Planning Initiatives' I exceedingly strongly suspect have been already long since been completed are agreed on by all the necessary so called 'Stake Holders"!

Otherwise, not so sorry for the less than cryptic and unsarcastic little non-rant!

And it being in the middle of the week, and all. Though being a short one!!! LOL

Old Joe
PS: Couldn't help that last line!!! Not Sorry, yet again!!!

Apr 03, 2013 07:59AM
Apr 03, 2013 05:57PM
Apr 04, 2013 09:37AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply