HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Thank you very much hoov for both your detailed response to my question and your most gracious welcoming to the forum. I am excited about Noront's future, as well as that of KWG Resources. This is truly a "Canadian Story" in league with Voisey Bay and I hope everyone involved keeps it this in mind; the government especially. We are can all profit from this, but really I see it benefitting the FN the most above all else. The EA is the only thing that worries me, because in my eyes it is our biggest hurdle. The resources market is a cyclical beast, and if the powers that be act now we can build cheap and prosper in the near future once the market is on the rise; mines and mills established. I say bite the bullet and do the road and railway at the same time, work on the road with the waste rock as planned, but start the rail in the meantime.

New Message
Please login to post a reply